QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT runs in the DNA of Eurogrupp since its inception. Our Quality Policy echoes our culture to ultimately create “Customer Delight”
Eurogrupp was established in 2005 to provide high end Stainless Steel Fit Outs to the architectural fit out market. We are based in UAE and India with manufacturing facilities in both locations.
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations. Customer satisfaction is important to us.
We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- a customer complaints procedure
- selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- training and development for our employees
- regular audit of our internal processes
- measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
- Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in a Quality Manual which is made available to all employees.
This policy is posted on the Company Notice Board and can also be found in the staff handbook.
Although the Managing Director has ultimate responsibility for Quality, all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work to help ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.